In time your sword may loosen its grip
And a lamp may light again.
Sweet breath and nectar of mine.
Can't you see I do all of this for you?
The voiceless boy returning to his mother
Is an act of heaven and earth.
To find the courage and allow you room
To make a home here among the ground
And also among the heavens between us.
When paradise was lost, we both dissolved.
Fled to all corners, mine a finding of Zeus
laying just beyond Aphrodite. Yours a
step into the underworld to know
That still, quiet moment. Take your time
That road is a grand test, I know.
How much I know and could not speak.
I feel you. I see you. Even on this road.
For when paradise was lost, I returned
To origins to collect myself as well.
We are, you and I, in the heavens and the earth
and on both, even at distance,
I feel you. I see you.
I see, now, through Aphrodite's empty box, and
Am made whole again, and anew.
And when it is right, in time, I know
You'll see her empty box as well,
And I will come. I have chosen my fate.
For when Paradise was lost, a more rightful
place in heaven and on earth was written for me.
And I returned to origins for all of us.
Can't you see how I do all of this for you?
My arrow was never as sharp as it is now.
The road of trials had never been trod, for
On earth I knew not of heavens.
But you think of me, I can swear of it,
And I know you know my courage
For you were the one who lit the lamp for me
We pricked eachother with love's arrow
And made silent binds, unspoken promises
Which I know survive paradise lost.
The road of trials is long. You know as well as I.
But when that box is seen, and all splendour newly understood,
I will, I promise, birth with you a
daughter named pleasure.
As I never could. As you never could.
As we never could.
I walked the mysteries back to origins so that the
Work I toiled here on earth might
Reach us both in the heavens also.
For every sword of the tongue and
Cowering of the heart was born of
Fear and confusion alone. Every
Garden has a serpent, and I now
Give praise that ours has been known.
For you told me we lived and loved in both worlds.
And my dedication to you was to find you in both.
I was weakened, and without origins, and to
Find you there, where you were waiting to be known,
Would send me through uncountable detonations.
But the reach of my heart
was always larger than the reach of my bark,
and I know you know that as well.
Because I feel you feeling me.
I see you seeing me.
And I will transform. In dedication.
To myself, and you beloved,
And in the name of our daughter, Pleasure.
It will only be in time, but I'm certain that
In the time of lifting oceans with goblets alone,
I will find you again. That tender heart wrecked,
But made coloured by a great thinking universe.
And found, on your road, by me transformed.
For I am Eros, bound both of our errors and
My sorely misunderstood promise.
And in love's mature dedication.
For what is inward is also without.
Our inner trials reflected between flesh.
And transformed, is only a ceremonious
Bond able to live in a world which extends
Far beyond the false paradises past.
Because I see me far larger than those binds.
And now I believe in me.
I feel me.
I love me.
And because I too see you bigger than that.
I believe in you.
I feel you.
I love you.
So when time is right, and the grip loosens,
I know your lamp might shine again.
Knowing that a boy once inviting you into
A paradise, might now stand with you on
A longer road with pleasure.
I pray only here.
I pray only to know myself and in turn
To find you, again. Gathered.
In a whole new world. Configured unlike
Any serpent garden planted before.
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment