Monday, December 19, 2011
Intrinsic Movement
These fluid articulations are exactly what I feel when I move with entheogenic healing. Activating fluid in the body has become a constant theme in my awareness and dreamspace the last couple of weeks. I have a sense of blood movement being driven by awareness (like the old Chinese med adage: chi follows attention, blood follows chi), and also a sense of the watery elements in my flesh. Don't know what it's about yet, but these experiences have been constant. It has definitely come as a result of the mindfulness I have brought to the long term rolfing process I've been engaging with - something about embodying more than just muscle and awareness. I'm feeling into fascia, bone structure, the open space in my torso cavity, and the way my brain moves down through the spine. All the tensegrity in my body structure is starting to be complimented by a relation with movement. It's in the flow processes which this fluid form becomes aware. If you have any thoughts or recommendations about this drop me a line.
http://www.thepresentparticiple.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment