
I find myself, these days, a peculiar force.
Where life was but word, thought and wonder,
now lays space, possibility, and a realm
of throughlines who interact and morph
and know eachother, between eachother,
like brothers and sisters I'd never had,
they'd never had, we'd never had, and
all playing, shapeshifting, under a potent
omninscient gaze, a witnessing gaze,
big enough to feel into all of this timeless space,
and possibility, and the realm of throughlines,
who move across time, through time, as time,
under a potent omninscient gaze, a witnessing gaze,
which holds together this family of I, like
a father, I am, I am becoming, through the
furnace of my heart, and the belly, throat,
eyes, ears, mind, crown, education, love,
friendship and affection, through the throughlines
which are none other than the fabric of I,
which swaddle my baby self, seed my future babies
our future babies, in throughlines which start
here timelessly, and flow forward into futures
already remembered, as the fabric of I,
which is none other than the sails which
steer this ship back home, on and off course,
always returning, under a potent omninscient gaze,
a witnessing gaze, which is none other than
the mother of this family of I, this mother
who would shed her maidenhood to nurture us all,
and I am her, and as her I can see her outside,
relative, beyond mere divine eternities, into
the far more vast alterities which themselves
invent and produce a We between He and She
in a container-contained, containing the furnace
of the heart and the belly, the sex and the soul,
the mind and the flows between them all, which
are none other than the throughlines of I, you and I,
in time, as we intertwine, in realms beyond our flesh
and back to it again, across time, where I remember
every message you left on my phone,
every glance, every time we left eachother alone,
in memory and alive, in the spaces only ever
between you and I, I find myself, these days, a peculiar force,
ready to dive, into what is never negotiated,
only ever alive, in ways a boy never could feel,
in ways only a man can know, and a secure base
of this family, here and now, which is none other
than the throughlines of I, being qua being,
and in actions as well, across realms I can handle
and so rightfully contain, to withstand the tests
of the ages, and stand firmly on this ground again,
under a potent omninscient gaze, a witnessing gaze,
God of this family, this family of I,
who stands above feeding, a shining sun,
a testing present, a gifting father, a loving mother,
transforming its son in a container-contained,
who can see his own divine horizon, and yours as well,
in this flesh, enlivened, permitted, anointed,
the spirit infusing metamorphosis, this time,
self-aware, birthed again, in intimacy with
the great one, the potent omninscient gaze,
the witnessing gaze, which contains each flow,
and returns me again to a movement between others,
wherever we might tread, in the throughlines
between us all, those throughlines which
were once an enigma, then erotic fixation, an obsession
to know each line as I'd know a story, itself now
loosened, individuated into space, itself
yet another throughline morphing and intertwining
with Others as a family under the gaze,
a peculiar force, where I find us, myself, these days.
http://www.thepresentparticiple.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment