Monday, April 14, 2008

Hush Little Baby


Om Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu.


A4.
Bingo!
Yeah, I'm here alone.
Yes, A single.
A-ha, I see,
oh there!.. the front of the queue.

Fuck my knees are sore.
Shit she's beautiful.
Wait on love, my back's killing me,
it'll take a second to move.

I wish I could do something like that,
Something other than that fucking bullshit façade
I've decided to skip today…

… you know, like fuck'n charity work or some shit.
It'd be great. Like all these dudes in white.
I never wear white anymore.

Wear more white.

Shit she's beautiful.
Have a go at those kids,
the little one's snuggling all the way to her nape
they'd usually be crying?

Fuck these fucking sore knees, as much as this
fucked restless mind.
I wish I'd just calm the fuck down,
take all this in like I'd planned.
How does Sass do it, those times
when her eyes turn that
different blue
and her neck gently wobbles her
ginger pigtails across her shoulders?
Shit she's beautiful.

Next to that woman?
No probs.

Ah, there's Lina.
Hey!
Things really have changed.
I'll come over and chat in a sec.

Over here? OK.
Yeah, I speak English.

I want to do something like this,
instead of that fucking white bread job.

Hand there? OK.
Arms around,
Which way?
Ah.
Jeez, she's a cuddly thing…

My Darling, my darling, my darling, my darling, my darling, my darling, aahhhh my darling.

Rose and sandalwood.
Puppy fat that never dropped away.
Goosebump whispers.
Silence and movement.
Colour and light.
Childhood glimmer that never dropped away.

My Darling, my darling, my darling, my darling,

I remember you.

my darling, my darling,

aahhhh my darling.


http://www.ammaaustralia.org.au/

No comments: