Monday, 12 March 2001
It’s only a year or so.
It’s just a financial goal.
It’s only a year or so.
It’s only the year,
and then I’ll do what I want to do
In a year or so.
It’s only a year.
Sure I’m at the beginning,
but it’s only a year.
And there’s the nights,
and the weekends,
and leave
(and on that point,
who ever decided to
name my leisure leave?).
It really is only a year.
Thursday, 17 April 2008
It’s only a year or so.
I’ve done the calculations,
and I’ll have paid the debts,
in a year or so.
I’m working out what I want to do
in a year or so when
I finish up here.
I’m making the most of my
nights, weekends, leave, which is
good. Mostly.
And it’s only a year anyhow.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment