Saturday, August 13, 2011

:'(

Perfect song for the hardest days...


We built up dreams on shaky ground
Soil rich with hope but the rains never came
So the seeds didn't sprout
And now all we do is holler and shout
No love here now

The ground is rotting through and rotting through
Your hand reaches up to pull me out
But I grab at thin air cos you're not there
You see the rains never came
So the seeds didn't sprout

No love here now
No good words spoke
No love here now
No, none at all

So you're taking off again and leaving me
To holler and shout, no no-one to care
And our dreams are rotting through and rotting through
I stand alone, forlorn and scared
There's only me and just myself
Because the rains never came so the seeds didn't sprout
But I'm a big boy, not going to
Holler and shout, no not here now

No love here now
No good words spoke
No love here now
No, not at all
But rain clouds come
Then rain drops fall

http://www.thepresentparticiple.blogspot.com

No comments: