Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Power Grid - Nicole Dadone


"... So now, about that fact that the angel needs you as badly as you need them, which brings a tremendous sense of relief to my accounting soul... Without me, my angels float around. They need housing. In the same way it might be difficult, though not impossible, to create great and big things if you were living out of your car, an angel needs a little stability to do their whole creative process inside of. The good news is that their creative process just happens to make me really really smart, so that when I do their bidding people don't laugh and walk away. I believe that they also need a place to express the unbearable weight of their love. It's useless if it doesn't land somewhere, so it may as well be me. And then my job is to find other people willing to receive this thing, so that I too do not get all backed up. Then there is this simple, lovely, electrical line where the current can flow through all of us.

And I ask things of them. I used to think that I was a bother, but no, it is what they are there for and when I do, they get to be great and deliver. One of my angels will text me 20 times a day asking me if I need anything. Not for me, but because that is where she gets to have the voltage come through her. And then I too get to give and feel all generous and good. To receive from and then give to is the natural order of things. One side keeps us humble and the other keeps us generous, and both in a benefitting from necessity kind of way.

Isn't that a lovely system?


When I talk about turning on the power grid, this is what I mean.".


- Nicole Dadone

No comments: