Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Glass Ceilings and Mirrored Walls

Glass ceilings and mirrored walls,
punching myself to find the doors,
.........punching myself to find the doors,
glass ceilings and mirrored walls.

Glass ceilings and mirrored walls,
Man, I’ve been right here before,
.........I know that I’ve been here before
glass ceilings and mirrored walls.

Glass ceilings and mirrored walls,
pacing around to find the shore,
.........pacing around to find the shore,
glass ceilings and mirrored walls.

Glass ceilings and mirrored walls,
want to shatter ‘em both with a mighty roar,
.........shatter ‘em both where I will fall,
glass ceilings and mirrored walls.

Glass ceilings and mirrored walls,
don’t know what I’ve got in store,
.........tell me what the hell am I fighting for?
glass ceilings and mirrored walls.

Glass ceilings and mirrored walls,
when did this life become a chore?
.........why does this life remain a chore?
glass ceilings and mirrored walls,

Glass ceilings and mirrored walls,
Watching my soul sweat through my pores
.........Goddamn soul sweat through my pores
glass ceilings and mirrored walls.

Glass ceilings and mirrored walls,
don’t wanna fight this war no more,
.........I’ll settle the score, you take it all,
glass ceilings and mirrored walls.

Glass ceilings and mirrored walls,
ain’t no God left to implore,
.........I’m on my knees, yeah you got yours,
glass ceilings and mirrored walls.

Glass ceilings and mirrored walls,
ain’t got the heart left to explore,
.........gotta scratch my way out through the floor,
glass ceilings and mirrored walls.

Glass ceilings and mirrored walls,
gotta scratch my way out through the floor
.........scratch my way out through the floor
glass ceilings and mirrored walls.

http://www.thepresentparticiple.blogspot.com

No comments: